a pile of造句
- Sort through a pile of old photographs .
- Your letter got buried under a pile of papers .
- The car was now just a pile of twisted metal .
- I have got a pile of sewing to do .
- After years of struggle he had finally made a pile of money .
- It's difficult to find a pile of in a sentence. 用a pile of造句挺難的
- A man was lying in the box on top of a pile of woollen goods .
- Lord placed the report on a pile of others previously reviewed .
- There was quite a pile of saucers now on the table in front of me .
- At the moment the cause of her concern was a pile of soiled tablecloths .
- There was a pile of mail, memos and telephone messages on his desk .
- Godliman's attention kept wandering to a pile of messages on the desk .
- Arthur sat in the library of the theological seminary at pisa, looking through a pile of manuscript sermons .
- The car was now just a pile of twisted metal
- I ve never heard such a pile of crap in my life
- You call this a temple ? it ' s just a pile of rocks