- the merchant took his hat from a rack by the door and prepared to depart for the evening .
- the four main types of gears (spur, helical, worm, and bevel)and a rack and pinion are shown in figure 7 .
- set of antlers, but it ` s more than just a rack of horns
- set of antlers, but it s more than just a rack of horns
- i once heard you ran a rack of balls with a nine iron
- It's difficult to find a rack in a sentence. 用a rack造句挺難的
- he should be pushing a rack on seventh avenue
- this guy's giving chris four balls off the table for 100 a rack
- move them to a rack to cool thoroughly before slicing
- a rack of ribs . pasta with extra garlic
- a rack from which livestock feed
- between a rack and a hard place
- may be i would be enjoying a rack of lean pork ribs as a delicious treat
- let cookies cool a minute before placing on a rack to complete cooling
- what's a rack ? lraq
- a small cogwheel that engages or is engaged by a larger cogwheel or a rack