a row of buildings造句
- The theater is part of a row of buildings along the east side of Fourth Street.
- Once, there was a row of buildings like this along Flagler Avenue in historic downtown Stuart.
- It has a major architectural heritage by the presence of a row of buildings created during the Renaissance.
- The aiming point ( AP ) for the Group was a row of buildings on the SW corner of the base.
- Last May, the church purchased a row of buildings on Lenox Avenue and 128th Street, with plans to build a chapel.
- It's difficult to find a row of buildings in a sentence. 用a row of buildings造句挺難的
- Early Wednesday, A-130 gunships fired on a row of buildings in the area from which ambushes have repeatedly been launched, Edge said.
- Further along lie a row of buildings built in the 16th century which were originally timber-framed now replaced by stucco and roughcast facades.
- "' Beverley Friary "'( also known as The Old Friary ) is a row of buildings in Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
- On Fulton Avenue in the South Bronx, a row of buildings, their brick exteriors steam-cleaned, sit high on a hill overlooking the Cross-Bronx Expressway.
- Early Wednesday, A-130 gunships pounded a row of buildings from which Marines say ambushes have repeatedly been launched in a residential area of the city.
- Early Wednesday, an A-130 gunship pounded a row of buildings from which Marines say ambushes have repeatedly been launched in a residential area of the city.
- The plane came down on the runway and punched through a row of buildings nearby, said the control tower official when contacted by telephone from Kuala Lumpur.
- The landmark district is part of a row of buildings at the Back Creek Mooring Basin on the south side of the basin in Chesapeake City, Maryland.
- Part of a row of buildings located across from Vincennes University, the building was once the center of government for the Indiana Territory from 1800 to 1813.
- The central section of the courtyard was enclosed by a row of buildings behind which there was a 10 metre-wide ditch along the side of the outer castle.