- we were a unit on the question .
- we here in the brotherhood work as a unit .
- field capacity is a property of a unit volume of soil .
- eggs are sold by a unit .
- the stomach and duodenum may be considered logically as a unit .
- It's difficult to find a unit in a sentence. 用a unit造句挺難的
- early work of moss and tensley used the formation as a unit .
- the knot is a unit of speed equal to one nautical mile per hour .
- the furnace employed for making "e" glass is of a type known as a unit melter .
- during the nineteenth century, a unit of chemical currency called the mole came into use .
- moreover, military appropriations during the thirties had restricted training to a unit basis .
- for a unit of projected area, the loading on a telephone pole or a smokestack will be less than on an i-beam .
- a proposed conceptual single-plane cablestayed design envisions the piers to be prefabricated in a unit along the shore .
- in chapter 5 we shall see how a unit of force can be defined in terms of the units of mass, length, and time .
- the specific heat of a material is the amount of heat that must be added to a unit mass of the material to raise its temperature by 1 degree .
- to create and run a unit test for a private method