- A university student should learn to think .
- He is professing history at a university .
- The mission of a university is teaching and research .
- The purpose of a university is teaching and research .
- Mr. robert gave lessons in english in a university .
- It's difficult to find a university in a sentence. 用a university造句挺難的
- To look at her you 'd never guess that she was a university teacher .
- My scheme, or dream, is to be a university graduate .
- As both a novelist and a university lecturer , she has two strings to her bow .
- Any man fresh out of a university would have handled that leg wound better than he did .
- A university student in nairobi, kenya, was stopped for a traffic violation the other day .
- Every man sent out from a university should be a man of his nation as well as a man of his time .
- What is the good of your mother and me economizing and stinting ourselves to give you a university education ?
- Computer retrieval may be only marginally worthwhile in a university environment, say, whilst fully viable in industry .
- For example, a university may evaluate the effectiveness of a recruiting program by examining its past enrollment trends .
- Though they lived comfortably, the salary of a presbyterian minister was hardly adequate to put two sons through a university .