- You get more guarantees than that at a used clothes store.
- A used glider can be purchased for $ 1, 000.
- The retailer has not determined a use for the remaining space.
- But she scored a used one through the flea market ads.
- Then he bought a used pickup and gave me the car.
- It's difficult to find a use in a sentence. 用a use造句挺難的
- Never has a used-car dealership been more consumer friendly.
- But knowing what to charge for a used computer is difficult.
- Would you buy a used car from a cyber-salesman?
- I just bought a used car and drove up Benedict Canyon.
- There's a used-book store down the street.
- If there is a USE, it will be a superpower.
- How do you show a used car in a TV ad?
- At worst, it will be sold as a used car.
- A use of absolute energy is more Fagan's style.
- When they bought their RV, it was a used one.