- Green Bay used the picks to select Javon Walker and Aaron Kampman.
- Packers defensive end, Aaron Kampman had three sacks in the game.
- Hawkeyes defensive end Aaron Kampman's story is one that Iowans never tire of hearing.
- Defensive end Aaron Kampman recovered to give the Packers the ball at Carolina's 31.
- As a senior in 2001, Aaron Kampman started all 12 games for Iowa at defensive end.
- It's difficult to find aaron kampman in a sentence. 用aaron kampman造句挺難的
- Al Harris and Aaron Kampman were also picked to play for the NFC Pro Bowl team as starters.
- On third down Rams quarterback Marc Bulger was hit by Aaron Kampman in which Bulger fumbled the bal.
- Jones became the permanent starting outside linebacker when Aaron Kampman signed on with the Jacksonville Jaguars during the 2010 offseason.
- On 3rd and Charlie Frye dropped back to pass and DE Aaron Kampman sacked him for an 8-yard loss.
- Rookie Aaron Kampman, who is playing with a heavy cast on his broken right hand, or newly acquired Keith McKenzie could start.
- The Packers sacked Kitna six times, a career high of three from defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins, and two sacks from Aaron Kampman.
- On defense, the main competition for starting jobs in the new 3 4 scheme took place at outside linebacker position opposite Aaron Kampman.
- Bigby had two big hits, one that led to a Marcus Pollard fumble that was recovered by Green Bay's defensive end Aaron Kampman.
- Aaron Kampman returned for his senior season on the defensive line, while fellow senior Mike Dolezal looked to replace LeVar Woods and Derrick Davison at linebacker.
- On November 1, 2007 Aaron Kampman was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for October, having recorded 5.5 sacks during that time period.