- He attended the filmmaking program there and graduated in 2004 with a BFA in directing and was roommates with Aaron Katz.
- Friday's lineup includes Sound Tribe Sector 9, the Aaron Katz Band, and Karl Denson's Tiny Universe.
- He is appearing in a role in 2014 Icelandic film " Land Ho ! " directed by Aaron Katz and Martha Stephens.
- Aykroyd said Douglas even did his own stunt work in an alley scene when the three take on a mugger played by screenwriter Allan Aaron Katz.
- "' Aaron Katz "'( born October 29, 1981 ) is an award-winning independent American filmmaker from Portland, Oregon.
- It's difficult to find aaron katz in a sentence. 用aaron katz造句挺難的
- ""'Diamonds " "'is a 1999 American comedy film directed by John Mallory Asher and written by Allan Aaron Katz.
- After he had agreed to play the role, Douglas helped screenwriter Allan Aaron Katz and director John Asher reconfigure the story in order to depict Harry recovering from a stroke.
- The whole father-son dynamic is a key element in " Diamonds, " and unfortunately it is the most trite aspect of Allan Aaron Katz's script.
- Justin Chang of " Variety " said that " Paul Eenhoorn and Earl Lynn Nelson give pitch-perfect performances in this gently elegiac road comedy from helmers Martha Stephens and Aaron Katz ."
- "Diamonds, " directed by John Asher from a screenplay by Allan Aaron Katz, is a made-to-order star vehicle that gives Douglas unlimited rein to flex his acting muscles.
- The first, " Land Ho ! " ( from executive producer David Gordon Green ) reunited him with close friend and director Aaron Katz, alongside " Pilgrim Song " director Martha Stephens.
- Organizer Aaron Katz assures me it's all on the up-and-up, but my suspicions were only further aroused when I learned the secret meetings were sponsored by . . . the Franklin Mint!
- For a quarter of a century, Aaron Katz has spent every weekday in a tiny Manhattan office surrounded by yellowed papers and Cold War era posters, diligently making phone call after phone call seeking support for a cause that is fading into history.
- The film was directed by John Asher ( who made the execrable " Kounterfeit " ) from a screenplay by comedian Allan Aaron Katz, and it succeeds where other, better movies fail : In giving the old folks a chance to shine.
- Tickets on sale Saturday at 10 a . m . Max Creek, Entrain, Moon Boot Lover, Ulu, Tom Constanten, and the Aaron Katz Band are at the fourth annual Wormtown Music Fest Sept . 6-8 at Whippernon Country Club in Russell.