- On Friday and Saturday 26 27 May 2006, the Abbey Stadium hosted Cambridge's first major outdoor pop concert under the title " Abbey Aid ".
- In a statement, Abbey aid that " in light of the continuing uncertainty created by Lloyds TSB, which may or may not be able to put an offer to Abbey shareholders later this year, Abbey has today terminated discussions with Bank of Scotland regarding a potential merger ."
- With the G8 summit at Gleneagles scheduled for the week following the concerts, the nation's media had focussed on the growing campaign to focus these talks on ending world poverty, and taking this lead Bob Geldof et al . had organised a series of concerts around the world under the banner of Live 8 for the same weekend as Abbey Aid.
- As the name suggests, Abbey Aid was originally designed as a fundraising project to help see Cambridge United F . C . through a tough economic situation that had existed for many years, but came to a head in the summer of 2005, when debts escalated to an unmanageable level forcing the Club into football clubs ), the club started to arrange a concert to be held at its stadium over the first weekend in July 2005.
- It's difficult to find abbey aid in a sentence. 用abbey aid造句挺難的