- La Choulotte and Les Brasseurs de Gayant brew Abbey beers among other styles.
- There are several beers in the range, and they are marketed as Abbey beers.
- The abbey beer business is thriving, selling around Europe, in North America, and Australia.
- The microbrewery Le Trou du Diable in Shawinigan created a type of abbey beer in his honor.
- I explained to Mr . Mer that our abbey beers are gourmet beers and not for mass consumption,
- It's difficult to find abbey beers in a sentence. 用abbey beers造句挺難的
- Look for a rich, dark and slightly bitter beer, like Rodenbach, a dark Abbey beer or Leffe Dark.
- The town also has an abbey beer called Klingse Kalsei which is available during this festival and features the Klingedorpstraat on its label.
- The type of beer used is important, and traditionally an Oud bruin, ( Old Brown Beer ) Brune Abbey beer or red currant jelly stirred in.
- During the festival, a Belgian Beer Caf?served Stella Artois ( premium lager ), Hoegaarden ( white wheat beer ) and Leffe ( abbey beer ).
- In 2016 the brewery began production of an abbey beer, " Den Cister ", named after the Cistercian Oosteeklo Abbey that once stood in the village.
- Back in the 1960s, who but world travelers and beer nuts had ever heard of a Belgian abbey beer, much less thought of matching one with Stilton or Roquefort cheese?
- It produces a range of beers including " Barbar ", an 8 % abv strong pale ale containing honey, and the " Floreffe " brand of abbey beers.
- Today, Belgium's beer category called " abbey " is thriving-with several beers brewed under similar licences to Leffe as well as abbey beers named after abbey ruins or abbeys that no longer exist.
- 'Trappist'( strong abbey beer ) and served with French fries .'Waterzooi'is a local stew originally made from freshwater fish caught in the rivers and creeks of Ghent, but nowadays often made with chicken instead of fish.
- Although Abbey beers do not conform to rigid brewing styles, most tend to include the most recognizable and distinctive Trappist styles of brune ( Belgian brown ale, aka dubbel ), strong pale ale or tripel, and blonde ale or blond.