- Numbers 1 and 3 Market Cross are listed buildings, as is the former Abbey Brewery opposite.
- The Abbey Brewery had closed in 1956 to be redeveloped as the Head Office of Scottish & Newcastle.
- The abbey brewery and other economy buildings found buyers, but the church and convent could not be sold.
- It was originally brewed in St . Francis Abbey Brewery in Kilkenny which is Ireland's oldest operating brewery.
- In the 1860s, Morland bought Abbey Brewery and Eagle Brewery and in 1885 changed its name to United Breweries.
- It's difficult to find abbey breweries in a sentence. 用abbey breweries造句挺難的
- Kilkenny was brewed in St . Francis Abbey Brewery in Kilkenny which was the oldest operating brewery in Ireland until its closure in 2013.
- In May 2012, the Welbeck Abbey Brewery named one of its speciality Mild ales " Elis " in honour of the horse.
- Above all, the construction of the new Scottish Parliament building on the site of the old Younger's Abbey Brewery has led to a resurgence of the area's vitality.
- 1900 : Construction of new Midlothian County Buildings begins, replacing old County Hall of 1817; Stockbridge gains a library and hall; character actor Alastair Sim is born; Robert Younger's Abbey Brewery begins brewing
- "' Smithwick's Experience Kilkenny "'( formerly St . Francis Abbey Brewery and Kilkenny Brewery ) is a brewery-turned-brewery-tour located on the Medieval Mile in Kilkenny, Ireland.
- The company's export trade declined during and after the Second World War, and as a result, the Abbey Brewery in Edinburgh, previously the Younger's brewery, was closed down in 1956 and converted into offices.
- The firm acquired Steward & Head in Stratford-upon-Avon, in 1833 and subsequently traded as Charrington & Head Co . The company took over Lewis Meakin's Abbey Brewery in Burton upon Trent in 1872 to become one of the breweries in Burton.
- In December 2013, Maria Toevlucht's abbey ( Zundert, the Netherlands ) and St . Joseph's Abbey ( Spencer, Massachusetts, United States ) were both granted the ATP recognition for their trappist beers, followed in 2015 by Tre Fontane Abbey brewery in Rome, Italy.
- "Visitor Attractions in Kilkenny " and its environs include Kilkenny Castle and Gardens including the Butler Gallery, St . Canice's Cathedral and round tower, Rothe House and Garden, Shee Arms House, Grace's Courthouse, Butler House, Kilkenny'Slips'and St . Francis Abbey Brewery.