- Upon graduation he landed a job as a freelance reporter at KDNL-TV ABC 30 where he worked for the next two years.
- The newscasts, known as " STL Now on ABC 30, " aired in high definition from a Who Wants to Be a Millionaire ".
- Craig Roberts is still working as a national television voice actor and announcer and is still heard locally in St Louis as the " voice " of ABC 30.
- During his legal career, he has worked as a solo practitioner, supervising assistant United States Attorney, adjunct professor of law, and law clerk to Omer Poos of the United States District Court in KFSN-TV ABC 30.
- On January 7, 2013, KFSN began producing a half-hour 10 : 00 p . m . newscast for MyNetworkTV affiliate KAIL-TV ( channel 7 ); the program, titled " ABC 30 Action News Live at 10 : 00 ", ended in July 2014.
- It's difficult to find abc 30 in a sentence. 用abc 30造句挺難的
- In 2003, the station began high definition ( following its sister stations KABC-TV, WPVI-TV, WABC-TV in New York City, WLS-TV in Chicago, KGO-TV in San Francisco and KTRK-TV in Houston ) and updated its news branding to " ABC 30 Action News HD ".
- The original " Brian's Song " aired on ABC 30 years ago and won five Emmy Awards for its thoughtful treatment of Piccolo's battle against cancer and the bond it created between his family and the Sayerses . xABC Monday began recruiting candidates for " The Runner, " a game show in which one person at a time will attempt to carry out a secret mission while trying to elude agents intent on capturing the runner.
- The station would not air local news programming again until January 7, 2013, when ABC owned-and-operated station KFSN-TV began to produce another weeknight-only 10 : 00 p . m . newscast for KAIL . Titled " ABC 30 Action News Live at 10 : 00 ", the program competed with the longer established in-house 10 : 00 p . m . newscast on Fox affiliate KMPH-TV ( channel 26 ), which comparatively runs for one hour and airs seven nights a week.