- you have to abide by the referee's decision .
- we would abide by his wishes .
- if you join the club, you have to abide by its rules .
- he felt that tsnombe was playing for time and would not abide by the agreement .
- never was i more serious in my life, or more willing to abide by any agreement that we may make tonight .
- It's difficult to find abiding by in a sentence. 用abiding by造句挺難的
- railroad managers seemed eager to abide by the law for a brief time after the adoption of the act of 1887 .
- we must further decipher the submolecular code of chemical ecology and abide by its rules in our breeding programs .
- hanoi gratuitously reaffirmed that it would abide by the text of the agreement--in other words, that it would seek no changes of its own .
- by the terms of locke's social contract men promised to abide by the decisions of the majority; at the same time, government was limited to the purpose for which the state was established .
- please feel assured that we will abide by our promise
- you must abide by the results of your mistakes
- both parties shall abide by the contractual stipulations
- they're going to have to abide by the church rules
- they will have to abide by the inevitable
- above all, everyone must abide by the law