ability to benefit造句
- It gives them the ability to benefit financially from being a prudent health care shopper.
- If the college is satisfied that the student has the ability to benefit successfully from the course.
- But the crackdown could hinder the group's ability to benefit from any weakening of the Tehran government.
- Giving someone a partially effective vaccine could drastically reduce their ability to benefit from more powerful ones that will inevitably follow.
- After a few petty demonstrations, the priest becomes enthusiastic and suggests that Fotheringay should use these abilities to benefit others.
- It's difficult to find ability to benefit in a sentence. 用ability to benefit造句挺難的
- Bouchard's group has no plans to tell its study participants what their genes reveal about their ability to benefit from exercise.
- DirectCX cameras, recorders, and ISS offer the ability to benefit from IDIS quality, while complementing existing investments in coaxial cabling.
- Many also have the ability to benefit from spells of a certain kind, absorbing particular kinds of energy and using it to heal themselves.
- Finland beat the United States and Singapore in global rankings of national ability to benefit from information and communication technology, said a study released Wednesday.
- In addition, the applicant must have a high school diploma or a GED or be able to demonstrate the ability to benefit from the program.
- It provides education for all local and expatriate children aged from two to 18 years with identifiable problems that affect their ability to benefit from mainstream education.
- His improvement in this and other tasks illustrates that the hippocampus is not essential for all forms of learning, including the ability to benefit distributed practice.
- Large companies such as Ayala Land are the favored investments of foreign funds because of their size, perceived stability, and ability to benefit from economic growth.
- The constraints that the board placed on Wexner's ability to benefit from the stock repurchase program might have been intended to quell the concerns of some large investors.
- "The drawback, " he added, " depending on the age and personality, is less flexibility and less ability to benefit from " priestly training.