ability to conceive造句
- But some people have the ability to conceive work and bring it to conclusion.
- "Fecundity is a critical thing because, as the female ages, her ability to conceive declines dramatically.
- A : BEING a vegetarian should not affect your ability to conceive and carry a child.
- The sessions include information on how the procedure harms health and ability to conceive and bear children.
- It is beyond our ability to conceive that somehow destiny made him to go on this flight,
- It's difficult to find ability to conceive in a sentence. 用ability to conceive造句挺難的
- It was as Caliban that perhaps Mr . Bennett showed his true ability to conceive a role.
- "As you get older, there's a natural loss of fecundity, the ability to conceive on a given cycle,"
- The changes have increased the risk that a sexually transmitted disease will compromise the ability to conceive and bear a child.
- For Ramberg, 26, the job depends on his ability to conceive the piece in his mind and focus on drafting it precisely.
- She defined spatial skill as the ability to conceive of and understand the placement of objects and images in two-or three-dimensional space.
- Over 90 % of women with malignant, non-spreading cancer are able to survive and retain their ability to conceive and bear children.
- The general conception is that women have a closer relationship to the divine ( because-pardon my OR-of the ability to conceive children ).
- They have a lack of object permanence, which means they have little or no ability to conceive things as existing outside their immediate vicinity.
- Possessing courage, intelligence, decisiveness, resourcefulness, power, independence, the ability to conceive and carry out a plan effectively, as well as the art of rhetoric.
- Now nothing stands between Hecht and the child she already has named Wyatt _ nothing, that is, except her ability to conceive children at the age of 41.