abnormal blood cell造句
- Myelodysplasia is the production of abnormal blood cells.
- He retired after being diagnosed ( in late 2007 ) with Multiple Myeloma, an abnormal blood cell cancer.
- When she went to the doctor after a long interval, Warren was told she was 30 pounds overweight, was developing diabetes, had high blood pressure, and some abnormal blood cell measurements.
- One thing agreed upon by all participants, including patients, at the three-day NIH meeting was that the enzyme treatment worked, reducing the size of enlarged organs, restoring abnormal blood cell counts and reversing some skeletal abnormalities.
- It's difficult to find abnormal blood cell in a sentence. 用abnormal blood cell造句挺難的