- "It's certainly being stretched to the absolute extreme at the moment, from what we've seen so far in this series, " he added.
- The official absolute extreme temperatures are in Penhas da Sa鷇e on 4 February 1954 and Miranda do Douro, and in Amareleja in the Alentejo region, on 1 August 2003.
- "That's sort of the nuclear warhead of it all, " Sweeney said . " We don't want to go to the absolute extreme, but we'll hang it out there ."
- The armor can withstand high caliber bullets, tremendously powerful impact forces, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to absolute extremes of both temperature and pressure, and powerful energy blasts from the likes of Thor and Odin without sustaining damage.
- Because Orks are so genetically similar to plants and fungi, their diets are flexible in the absolute extreme-Orks, and to that extent all Orkoids can be used not only as meat, but also as yeast and phytochemical-containing fibrous plantlike sides.
- It's difficult to find absolute extremes in a sentence. 用absolute extremes造句挺難的
- Larry Chesin, the attorney for the Georgia plaintiffs, told reporters at Tuesday's news conference sponsored by the Center for Equal Opportunity that Rep . Cynthia McKinney's district, in Georgia, " goes to an absolute extreme " in linking scattered pockets of black voters.
- "She is universal in a way because she thinks the same thoughts that we all do but she does think one or two steps or 10 steps further, " she said . " It's fun, what you wouldn't do yourself, but maybe you would if you were in absolute extreme circumstances.
- STS-69 saw the first flight of the International Extreme Ultraviolet Hitchhiker ( IEH-1 ), the first of five planned flights to measure and monitor long-term variations in the magnitude of absolute extreme ultraviolet ( EUV ) flux coming from the Sun, and to study EUV emissions from the plasma torus system around Jupiter originating from its moon Io.