- The voting was peaceful and no irregularities were reported, commission chairman Maken Abylov told the ITAR-Tass news agency.
- Mambetzhunus Abylov, chairman of the Central Election Commission, said the decision was prompted by a complaint by Kyrgyzstan's prosecutor general.
- An investigation by the commission revealed that local authorities had stamped the signature lists but not signed them, as required, Abylov said.
- This time, he was running against former Communist Party secretary Absamat Masaliyev and ex-parliament speaker Meditkan Sherimkulov . They won 20 and 3 percent of the vote respectively, Abylov said.
- Commission spokesman Mambetzhunus Abylov said 81.8 percent of the former Soviet republic's 2.36 million registered voters cast ballots, far exceeding the 50 percent required to make the vote valid.
- It's difficult to find abylov in a sentence. 用abylov造句挺難的