- The old society was an abyss of darkness .
- They lived in an abyss of misery .
- The people are plunged into an abyss of misery .
- All roads led to the abyss .
- Language itself breaks down before the final abyss .
- It's difficult to find abyss in a sentence. 用abyss造句挺難的
- Hurl them into the abyss !
- Such had been his first dip into the dark abysses of existence .
- Within a few months my father slipped into the abyss of alcoholism .
- Without him, angleton became a ship without anchor, drifting slowly toward the abyss .
- He threw the brightness of his nature over every abyss and cavern through which he strayed .
- Both factions had in common the resolve to raise germany from the abyss and avenge her defeat .
- But as a rule he was more affected by the awesome abysses than by the harmonious landscape .
- Yes, i seemed to have flown back out of that age into this of ours, and then forward to it again, and was set down, a stranger in that strange england, with an abyss of thirteen centuries yawning between me and you !
- It was utterly dark in the abyss before my feet
- Throws me the abyss which likes that to despair