accept the fact造句
- I couldn't accept the fact that that was me.
- She also accepts the fact her name will be Carol Rosenbloom.
- He simply does not accept the fact that you would leave.
- Not everyone accepts the fact that the Hispanic paradox reflects reality.
- Then come to accept the fact that their lives are over.
- It's difficult to find accept the fact in a sentence. 用accept the fact造句挺難的
- I accept the fact the Iraqi Turkmen have their own dialect.
- We accept the fact a lot of students are on a budget,
- They cannot accept the fact that a Spanish station has beaten them.
- If you believe in evolution, you accept the fact of mutation.
- We just had to accept the fact that corruption exists.
- They cannot accept the fact that we are building on Har Homa.
- You have to move on and accept the fact they pummeled us.
- I accept the fact we are not where we want to be.
- _Accept the fact that the press corps is there to stay.
- Accept the fact that Hillary Clinton is a Big League player now.