- He was unable to find an acceptable solution .
- I suppose a quarter of a million would be acceptable .
- For their blindness there was no longer an acceptable excuse .
- It may limit the amount of sparkover to an acceptable rate .
- It is difficult to find a acceptable content for this standard .
- It's difficult to find acceptable in a sentence. 用acceptable造句挺難的
- I pity you if you think this is an acceptable way to behave .
- It took months to come up with an acceptable plan for the banks .
- If these terms are not acceptable to you, we may suggest others .
- Change is more acceptable to people new on the job than to people old on the job .
- This is why it is acceptable to speak of well-defined energy levels .
- It appears that both rate and displacement controls are acceptable to pilots .
- We trust these terms will be acceptable to you and look forward to your comments .
- There was no adequate money generally acceptable in different regions of the country .
- Rectifier units with a capacity of 20 to 25 amperes for each charging circuit are acceptable .
- Change is more acceptable to people who share in the benefits of change than to those who do not .