- Opponents of the view divide Developed Oldowan between Oldowan and Acheulean.
- Acheulean cleavers resemble handaxes but with the pointed end truncated away.
- Primitive cleaver-producing Acheulean groups around 0.8 Ma.
- The earliest Acheulean sites in Europe appear around 0.5 mya.
- In addition, the Acheulean tradition did not spread to Eastern Asia.
- It's difficult to find acheulean in a sentence. 用acheulean造句挺難的
- Hand axes constitute an important group artefacts from the Acheulean.
- The kill site at Boxgrove in England is another famous Acheulean site.
- In these newly colonised areas, no Acheulean assemblages have been found.
- Pleistocene fauna and Acheulean artifacts have been found in the Olpiro Beds.
- The lower part of the sequence contains simpler, older Acheulean technology.
- The caves contained hominin remains as well as Mousterian and Acheulean artifacts.
- An Acheulean handaxe from the Lower Paleolithic has been found at Hopton nearby.
- The industry was renamed as the Acheulean in 1925.
- Some Acheulean tools were sharpened instead by the removal of a tranchet flake.
- The earliest Acheulean sites in Europe only appear around 0.5 mya.