- Souza is coached by former Brazilian player Ricardo Acioly.
- Ricardo Acioly of Brazil, Tomas Carbonell of Spain and Gary Muller of South Africa are the player representatives.
- Acioly represented Brazil in the men's doubles at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea, partnering Luiz Mattar.
- The ATP has a seven-member board of directors with three player representatives : Ricardo Acioly of Brazil, Tomas Carbonell of Spain and Gary Muller of South Africa.
- Also in 2008, she did the children's play Cyrano, an adaptation by director Karen Acioly, inspired on the play " Cyrano de Begerac " by Edmond Rostand.
- It's difficult to find acioly in a sentence. 用acioly造句挺難的
- Other subjects covered are : the prejudice suffered by a divorced woman ( Olga Oliveira ); the success of a rock band, " Person閘itis Boys ", led by Ant鬾io Ney Medeiros; Belchior, a clever but not very sane homeless man who runs an imaginary radio station daily from 11am noon; Cabo Fid閘is, a policeman; Acioly, a geologist prospecting for petroleum in the city region; and Alcides Guimar鉫s Filho, the city mayor, owner of the " Albuquerque T阯is Club " where the high society of the city meet and party.