- He began first to evangelize the pagans of Ghent, later extending his field of operations across Flanders.
- Between 1956-1958, there were 128 small German military cemeteries scattered across Flanders consolidated to four.
- In the 1991 general elections, the Flemish Bloc surged to 10.6 percent of the vote across Flanders.
- Behind this force was a large mixed force of men from across Flanders and the allied army's camp.
- It was hard, seeing a band of second-class riders riding across Flanders, scraping up a handful of centimes to help cover the costs.
- It's difficult to find across flanders in a sentence. 用across flanders造句挺難的
- It is known for its open-air museum which displays a large collection of historical buildings from across Flanders, presenting the history of rural life in Belgium.
- Green died on 23 May 1940 in the days before the evacuation from Dunkirk, his battalion was withdrawing across Flanders in a fighting retreat following the German advances in the Low Countries.
- The "'2016 Dwars door Vlaanderen "'( English : " Across Flanders " ) is a one-day road cycling race that took place in Flanders on 23 March 2016.