- Q in an instrument may vary across frequencies, but this may not be desirable.
- Damage varies across frequency and species.
- By pooling the autocorrelation across frequency, the position of peaks in the summary correlogram corresponds to the perceived pitch.
- The same sound presented from different directions will produce at the eardrum a different pattern of peaks and notches across frequency.
- For example, a sound with all of the volume at one frequency may be more damaging than one with the volume evenly dispersed across frequencies.
- It's difficult to find across frequency in a sentence. 用across frequency造句挺難的
- These can be broadly categorised into sequential grouping cues ( those that operate across time segregated ) and simultaneous grouping cues ( those that operate across frequency integrated ).
- However, in these cases the box resonance is carefully tuned so as to make the sound more equal across frequencies, rather than to impart a particular character to the reinforced sound.
- The interpretation of this form of the theorem is that the total energy of a signal can be calculated by summing power-per-sample across time or spectral power across frequency.