- Henry Stubbs and his sons helped runaway slaves get across Indiana.
- Purdue Polytechnic Institute operates eight satellite learning centers across Indiana.
- This program invested $ 813 million in new highway construction projects across Indiana.
- He continues to be a major fundraiser and advisor to Republican candidates across Indiana.
- Still, at Milan High and across Indiana, a strong emphasis on athletics remains.
- It's difficult to find across indiana in a sentence. 用across indiana造句挺難的
- Ball State students hail from across Indiana and the United States and around the world.
- It is a part of the " Evergreen Indiana " network of libraries across Indiana.
- Dvorak has been recognized across Indiana as the leading legislative expert on renewable energy policy.
- As their reputation grew, the Sisters of Providence would eventually staff schools across Indiana.
- Brooks spoke across Indiana at different functions.
- Believing Christians and Jews and even many Muslims across Indiana say let us stand with Israel,
- Storms rolled across Indiana and Ohio, accompanied by heavy rain, lightning and gusty winds.
- During the Silurian Period ( 420 to 405 MYA ) a shallow sea spread across Indiana.
- Another of Ray's key transportation projects was the construction of the Michigan Road across Indiana.
- Many of the most popular Across Indiana stories were shot by Chief Videographer Tim R . Swartz.