across languages and cultures造句
- His comparisons of English and American Sign Language show that turn-taking is systematic and universal across languages and cultures.
- According to Connor, the term " intercultural rhetoric " better describes the broadening trends of writing across languages and cultures.
- Both science and religion are not monolithic, timeless, or static because both are complex social and cultural endeavors that have changed through time across languages and cultures.
- In Zamel, V . & Spack, R . ( Eds . ), Negotiating academic literacies : Teaching and learning across languages and cultures ( pp . 187 197 ).
- Launched in 1887 as a project for an auxiliary language for international communication and quickly developed into a rich living language in its own right, Esperanto has worked for more than a century to connect people across language and culture barriers.
- It's difficult to find across languages and cultures in a sentence. 用across languages and cultures造句挺難的