- From time to time the ads refer to reality .
- The want ads seemed scantier by the day .
- The ad campaign would go nuclear .
- The paper is a jungle of ads .
- He examined the ads in "the new yorker" and "esquire. "
- It's difficult to find ad in a sentence. 用ad造句挺難的
- There's no question that the ads had a real impact on the public .
- They keep up with trade publications, and read help-wanted ads .
- There was also a small ad hoc support group on the republican side .
- My appearing in the television ad was an essential part of chrysler's recovery .
- The television ads for chrysler have already made me more famous than i ever wanted to be .
- Any corporate chairman who appears in his company's ads has got to be on an ego trip .
- They can not read or write well enough to answer a want ads or understand the instructions on a medicine bottle .
- When an especially difficult interdepartmental problem arose, an ad hoc task force with a responsible head was created .
- Robin : we certainly do ! we have a special department devoted to designing the best ad for your particular company .
- Now he introduced a completely unprecedented ad hoc assumption whose only justification was a pragmatic one-it worked .