- Still, Egan objected, wanting to check additional ballots before they were accepted.
- After five hours'delay, additional ballots were delivered, he said.
- She added, " We don't feel comfortable fooling with the process and sending out additional ballots ."
- After five hours'delay, additional ballots were delivered.
- Many use subterfuge and select bunches of additional ballots which they do not actually intend to use.
- It's difficult to find additional ballot in a sentence. 用additional ballot造句挺難的
- The House would take three additional ballots.
- As a re-sult of those additional ballots, Bush had taken the lead by four votes, county officials said.
- Additional ballots had to be rushed to some booths that ran out less than three hours after polls opened.
- The decision could put several hundred additional ballots into play, said Suzanne Gunzburger, one of two Democrats on the election board.
- As a result of those additional ballots, Gore's lead shrank to 132 votes, said Diane Denish, chairwoman of the state Democratic Party.
- Under this end game, Gore at some point decides he cannot come up with the additional ballots to erase Bush's 537-vote lead in Florida.
- Voters may request additional ballots to audit they ensure the ballots are properly printed by revealing all the codes and comparing these to the codes committed to.
- Gore's campaign hailed the ruling, saying it cleared the way for Florida's Supreme Court to decide the election by counting additional ballots requested by the vice president.
- And in Glendale's 43rd Assembly District race, Democrat Scott Wildman's 544-vote edge over Republican John Geranios had slipped to 378 votes with the additional ballots counted Friday.
- But now the economy has recovered, the budget is under control and Gulotta has garnered three additional ballot lines in cross-endorsements from the Conservative, Independence and Freedom parties.