- Adelaide Bank Ltd . dropped 3.8 percent to A $ 3.75.
- Adelaide Bank Ltd . dropped 3 . 8 percent to A $ 3 . 75.
- "' Bendigo and Adelaide Bank "'is an Australian financial institution, operating primarily in retail banking.
- The company was formed by the merger of Bendigo Bank and Adelaide Bank in November 2007.
- In 2007 Bendigo Bank rejected Bank of Queensland's merger / takeover proposal, and merged with Adelaide Bank.
- It's difficult to find adelaide bank in a sentence. 用adelaide bank造句挺難的
- The merged bank now has over 400 branches, including 25 that came with the merger of Adelaide Bank.
- Among other regional commercial banks in Australia are Bank of Melbourne, Metway Bank, Bank of Queensland and Adelaide Bank.
- In November 2012, Robert Johanson, the Chairman of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, became chairman of " The Conversation ".
- Bendigo is the largest finance centre in Victoria outside Melbourne as home to Australia's only provincially headquartered retail bank, the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- Subsequently, shareholders voted to change the company's name to "'Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited "', with the change taking effect from 31 March 2008.
- In March 2008, he was invited to perform with the jazz drummer Billy Cobham and the Adelaide Philharmonic at the Adelaide Bank Festival of Arts in Australia.
- Adelaide Bank Ltd . surged 22 cents to A $ 5.11 a share and merchant bank Macquarie Bank-- which " is going through such a strong growth phase,"
- Other banks in the target pool include Metway Bank in Brisbane, which was up 6 cents to A $ 3.78, and Adelaide Bank, up 15 cents at A $ 3.80.
- He wrote a series of articles about the 2008 Adelaide Bank Festival of Arts for the Independent Weekly and chaired all ten of the festival's lunchtime forums with visiting artists.
- Adelaide Bank Ltd . surged 22 cents to A $ 5 . 11 a share and merchant bank Macquarie Bank-- which " is going through such a strong growth phase,"