- AdForce chief executive Chuck Berger will continue to run the company.
- Both AdForce and Media Metrix find themselves in competitive markets.
- Like many Net firms, neither AdForce nor Media Metrix are profitable.
- AdForce competes with DoubleClick, Engage and NetGravity.
- AdForce had already provided some material to Adsmart's network under a previous partnership.
- It's difficult to find adforce in a sentence. 用adforce造句挺難的
- Including outstanding warrants and other obligations, AdForce has about 23.5 million shares outstanding.
- It also includes many lesser-known companies like SalesLink, AdForce, and 1stUp . com.
- The company started operating in Europe two years ago with technology leased from a US company, AdForce.
- Like Engage, Adforce says it will not provide the names and addresses of the users to the advertiser.
- Adforce Inc ., Cupertino, Calif ., an initial public offering of 4.5 million shares.
- Shares in AdForce rose 3 / 4 to close at $ 20 1 / 4 in Nasdaq trading Monday.
- CMGI will also look for efficiencies between Flycast and AdForce; the two use different technologies to serve ads.
- One is its AdForce division in Cupertino, Calif ., which assembles content to distribute across commercial sites.
- CMGI bought it for about $ 500 million in stock in September 1999 . AdForce has about 175 employees.
- So far, however, Internet service providers apparently have been reluctant to sell information about their customers to Adforce.