- Advaita Vedanta influenced Krishna Vaishnavism in the different parts of India.
- The book is based on Advaita Vedanta of Sri Adi Shankaracharya.
- Advaita Vedanta school is best described as monistic, pluralistic idealism.
- Gaudapada is one of the key persons in the Advaita Vedanta.
- Vivekananda, who modernised Advaita Vedanta, Aurobindo and Mahatma Gandhi.
- It's difficult to find advaita vedanta in a sentence. 用advaita vedanta造句挺難的
- The Advaita Vedanta school of Hinduism defended the ideas of Bhartrihari.
- His works deal with logically establishing the doctrine of Advaita Vedanta.
- Temples in Sringeri represent the Advaita Vedanta philosophy of Adi Shankara.
- It is part of his and Advaita Vedanta's epistemological foundation.
- It is a hymn to Shiva, explaining Advaita Vedanta.
- Advaita Vedanta is most often regarded as an idealist monism.
- In Advaita Vedanta moksha is attained by jnana, insight-knowledge.
- He is a student of Advaita Vedanta with Rupert Spira.
- This type of attitude is to be found in Advaita Vedanta also.
- I want to make sure Advaita Vedanta is represented right in Wikipedia.