- The anterior insula may represent core affective feelings in awareness across a number of emotion categories, driven largely by sensations originating in the body.
- Interoceptive predictions provide information about the state of the body and ultimately produce basic, affective feelings of pleasure, displeasure, arousal, and calmness.
- Modern cognitive science and neuroscience show that studying the role of emotion in mental function ( including topics ranging from flashes of scientific insight to making future plans ), that no human has ever satisfied this criterion, except perhaps a person with no affective feelings, for example an individual with a massively damaged amygdala or severe psychopathy.
- The term " core affect " was first used in print by Russell and Barrett in 1999 in " Journal of Personality and Social Psychology " where it is used to refer to the affective feelings that are part of every conscious state ( as discussed by Wundt in his 1889 " System der Philosophie " ).
- James Crotty, a slanguist who goes by the sobriquet " the Mad Monk, " reported that the'80s synonym was woo-woo : " The phrase touchy-feely was first used to describe therapy sessions at Esalen, a ` retreat center'in Big Sur, Calif . That's where get in touch with your feelings was born, with the touch referring to kinesthetic feeling and the feel to affective feeling.
- It's difficult to find affective feeling in a sentence. 用affective feeling造句挺難的