- Zalzali's first song " Ahla Oyoun " was released in 1990.
- AHLA will support these initiatives and promote health literacy in regional and global forums.
- The AHLA is headquartered at 1620 Eye Street NW, Washington, D . C . 20006-4010.
- "' Elly Gai Ahla "'is the eighth studio album by Tamer Hosny released in 2011.
- Nancy also participated in the 2015-2016 season as a judge in the highly acclaimed TV show the Voice Kids : Ahla Sawt.
- It's difficult to find ahla in a sentence. 用ahla造句挺難的
- This origination in the UAE would dovetail with Raatm's interest in such topics as Ahla Donya, Bastanak, and Ayami Beek.
- In 2010, he won the award " Best Arabia Act " in the MTV Europe Music Awards and music award in 2006 for " Ahla Haga Fiki"
- Noura enjoyed more than four months with success, then produced a full album titled " Denyeti Ahla " ( " My world is prettiest " ).
- The format of " The Voice : Ahla Sawt " will have three stages, which are the blind auditions, the battle rounds, and the live performances.
- The AHLA was created on July 1, 1997, when the National Health Lawyers Association ( NHLA ) and the American Academy of Healthcare Attorneys ( AAHA ) combined into a single organization.
- Salama previously composed Nancy's smash hit " Ehsas Jdeed " and her first best selling album's title " Ya Salam ", with " Ahla Jaw " and " Nasseito Garho"
- The winner of season 1 " The Voice Ahla Sawt " was Murad Bouriki from Team Assi who received the highest number of votes beating out Yousra Mahnouch, Farid Ghannam, and Qusai Hatem.
- "AHLA " was written from a radical lesbian ( Lesbiennes radicales ) perspective, and aimed to offer analysis and reflection about political and philosophical issues affecting lesbians globally as well as in Quebec.
- The Company maintains allied membership in the Asian American Hotel Owners Association ( AAHOA ), the National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers ( NABHOOD ), and the American Hotel and Lodging Association ( AHLA ).
- With Najwa's huge success, Tamer Hosny, a well-known Egyptian singer, was unable to land a number one spot for his new album, " Elly Gai Ahla, " which was released the same day.