- However, Daniyal avoided the pass and reached Ahmednagar fort.
- In 1797, he imprisoned Nana Phadanvis the Peshwa diplomat at Ahmednagar fort.
- Aurangzeb died at Ahmednagar fort at the age of 88 on February 20, 1707.
- He was detained at Ahmednagar Fort jail along with Jawaharlal Nehru and other members of the Congress Working Committee.
- The Congress Party's Working Committee, or national leadership was arrested all together and imprisoned at the Ahmednagar Fort.
- It's difficult to find ahmednagar fort in a sentence. 用ahmednagar fort造句挺難的
- The "'Ahmednagar Fort "'is located beside on Bhingar River near Bhingar and ahmednagarrAhmednagar, Maharashtra.
- The popular book named,'The Discovery of India'was written by Jawaharlal Nehru during his imprisonment at Ahmednagar Fort.
- Ahmednagar Fort was constructed by Malik Ahmed, the first sultan of the Nizam Shahi dynasty, during the 15th and the 16th century.
- During his confinement by the British at Ahmednagar Fort in 1944, Nehru wrote the famous book " The Discovery of India ".
- In 1803 the Ahmednagar Fort was round in appearance, with twenty-four bastions, one large gate, and three small sally ports.
- Ahmednagar Fort, once considered almost impregnable, was used by the British to house Jawaharlal Nehru ( the first prime minister of India ) and other Indian Nationalists before Indian independence.
- At the peak of the nation s fight against the colonial rule through the Quit India Movement, Jawaharlal Nehru was imprisoned at the Ahmednagar Fort from 1942 to 1946, to keep him away from the political limelight.
- In 1942 he was arrested again, this time for signing the Quit India resolution, and spent three years in Ahmednagar Fort along with other members of the Congress working committee until March 1945, at which point Jawaharlal Nehru pleaded successfully for Pant's release, on grounds of failing health.
- The " "'Discovery of India " "'was written by India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru during his imprisonment in 1942 46 at Ahmednagar fort in Maharashtra, India . " The Discovery of India " is an honour paid to the rich cultural heritage of India, its history and its philosophy as seen through the eyes of a patriot fighting for the independence of his country.