- The house is one of the oldest remaining homes in Aiken County.
- Lexington One is made up of 360 square miles, stretching from Aiken County.
- He also led the commission that selected the site of Aiken County's present-day courthouse.
- Shepherd, the Aiken county administrator, was fuming over the assault.
- To celebrate Aiken County's 125th anniversary, a stone-and-bronze marker was installed at the county courthouse.
- It's difficult to find aiken county in a sentence. 用aiken county造句挺難的
- In Aiken County, S . C ., sheriffs have given out 500 locks since November.
- The original intent of the Blackville, Alston and Newberry was for development of Aiken County.
- For the past four years Aiken County teams have consecutively won the South Carolina State Championships.
- After a redistricting in 1872, Rivers was the state representative from the newly organized Aiken County.
- With population increases, in 1871 Aiken County was organized, made up of parts of neighboring counties.
- Aiken County was created in 1871; Saluda in 1895; Greenwood in 1897; and McCormick in 1916.
- Since 1874, paramilitary terrorist groups such as the Ellenton, both in contested Aiken County, South Carolina.
- In South Carolina, Governor Mark Sanford made a visit to Aiken County to assess tornado damage.
- These three men were founders of Aiken County.
- More than 100 black men were killed in Aiken County during the violence, especially at Ellenton, South Carolina.