air force 2造句
- As vice president, Quayle flew in a cabin in Air Force 2.
- Air Force 2 and Affranchi's Gaia Gear finally arrive, driving the Maha forces away.
- Gore told reporters aboard Air Force 2 Friday afternoon, as he flew from Denver to Palo Alto, Calif.
- He said that in August 1999, workers removed Strandflex engine control cable from a backup plane to Air Force 2.
- The Metatron forces deploy the shuttles Air Force 1 and Air Force 2, escorted by Affranchi's Gaia Gear.
- It's difficult to find air force 2 in a sentence. 用air force 2造句挺難的
- Air Force 1 and Air Force 2 land in Hamar, Norway, where the Metatron members join forces with the local resistance.
- He calls Gore " an establishment politician " who travels in Air Force 2, " while I arrive in a van ."
- Gore told reporters on Air Force 2 that he was willing to look at proposals for parental notification for minors seeking an abortion _ a less restrictive provision.
- "They want to put their candidate on a plane _ paid for by taxpayers _ that's called Air Force 2, " said Bush.
- Later, speaking to reporters aboard Air Force 2 en route to New York City, Gore said the White House has received no indication of impending retirements from the Supreme Court.
- Gore had arrived in New York on Air Force 2 but could not take it back because the crew, expecting to leave later for Ohio, was still at a Manhattan hotel.
- The Pentagon had said the November breakdown of troops was Navy, 12, 000; Army, 4, 900; Air Force 2, 400 and Marine Corps, 2, 200.
- But his talk with reporters on Air Force 2 on Tuesday was the first of its kind as he agreed to speak on the record, even if briefly, in the wake of the extraordinary events on Monday.
- I'm excited . " ( Reid, Palm Beach Post ) Art includes 3 color photographs-- Gore greeting supporters, Gore talking to civic group and Gore and wife Tipper relaxing on Air Force 2.
- He and Craddock appeared on the album " Ginger Baker's Air Force 2 " ( 1970 ), and contributed songs to Alan Price, and Rosetta Hightower ( album " Hightower " ).