- Airlift tipped the balance of the sieges .
- Our airlift was proceeding in stunning fashion .
- In the meantime we pressed on with the airlift .
- Then, too, the soviet airlift was growing in magnitude .
- An airlift was organized immediately for the relief of the flood victims .
- It's difficult to find airlift in a sentence. 用airlift造句挺難的
- The soviet jumped in on wednesday, much more massively than we, with airlift .
- We would skip charters and keep moving with a straight-out us military airlift .
- We had the capacity to expand the scale of the airlift to match any soviet escalation .
- At the same time i instructed agencies to avoid confrontational rhetoric and not to crow about the airlift .
- The difference between that mode and a direct american military airlift was so esoteric as to seem academic .
- . . . to airlift the royal family to safety
. . .前往救助皇室成員到安全的地方
- To airlift the royal family to safety
- I will airlifted by a air - balloon , so was the steam ball
- Airlift thermofor catalytic cracking
- Biodegradation of terephthalic acid wastewater in an airlift bioreactor