- But the problem goes deeper than individual savings, Akat says.
- Additionally, the Akat fruit is grown locally.
- AKAT-1 was a pioneering work-world s first differential equations analyzer based on transistors.
- Computer s interface was designed by the artist StanisBaw Tomaszewski, who also worked previously on the AKAT-1.
- Economist Asaf Savas Akat underlined that Turks had not made a run for dollars, sparing the lira a sharp devaluation.
- It's difficult to find akat in a sentence. 用akat造句挺難的
- Economist Asaf Savas Akat underlined that Turks had not made a run for dollars, sparing the Turkish lira a sharp devaluation.
- "This was the man in the street's way of supporting parliament's decision, " said Akat.
- The breakthrough achievement of KarpiDski s career was the construction of AKAT-1 in 1959 in co-operation with engineer Janusz Tomaszewski.
- The Mounties believe Mala is dead, but their misunderstanding is corrected by Akat, who arrives in the village and innocently exposes Kripik.
- Some of Dervis's friends, including a prominent liberal economist, Asaf Savas Akat, have suggested that the CHP share power with Erdogan.
- The success of AKAT-1 enabled KarpiDski to be put forward by Poland as its candidate for UNESCO worldwide award for young engineers in 1960.
- Hopefully that won't happen with this law as well, " said Murat Akat, the head of NR1 Music, a Turkish recording company.
- He then served in the Royal Thai Air Force and rose up to the rank of air chief marshal " ( phon akat ek ) ".
- Economist Asaf Savas Akat said the government's decision on whether to resubmit the motion depended on public reaction to the belt-tightening budget and economic reforms.
- Akat underlined that Turks had so far shown their support for parliament's decision by not made a run for dollars, sparing the lira a sharp devaluation.