- They had three children : Crosbie, Denis and Alethea.
- The boys took up journalism and Alethea became an artist.
- There were further false attributions in the early twentieth century to Alethea Lewis.
- Alethea W . McCormick was proposed for deletion.
- Hudson was the sixth son of the Reverend Thomas Hudson and his wife Alethea Matheson.
- It's difficult to find alethea in a sentence. 用alethea造句挺難的
- Alethea Hayter was only twelve years old.
- Alethea Morris finished second in the 30's-plus division of the 200 meters.
- She and her sister visited Alethea and Catherine Bigg, old friends who lived near Basingstoke.
- It was an interest she shared with her younger sister, Alethea Howard, Countess of Arundel.
- Born in Burlington, Vermont, Alethea currently lives and writes on the Space Coast of Florida.
- Princess Alethea was given the honor of speaking about fairy tales at the Library of Congress in 2013.
- Mackeson married Alethea Cecil Chetwynd-Talbot, daughter of Reginald George Chetwynd-Talbot, in 1940.
- "Here comes the family, " shouted Alethea Briggs, 61, a grandmother of 13.
- Later, Camilla catches Alethea among musicians at a ball, dressed as a boy and playing the flute.
- Juvenile prankster Marlene Warren ( Genevieve Lemon ) and elderly inmate Dot Farrar ( Alethea McGrath ) were new arrivals.