- This reduces the vulnerability of serviced ships by reducing alongside time.
- The previous countdown style was retained, with images of everyday life alongside time-lapse photography being used.
- The Rondarises also once operated the Shooting Star Freight Service alongside Times to answer the freight-moving needs of Ilocos Sur.
- The merger is also receiving a close review by the European Commission, which is considering it alongside Time Warner's agreement to buy the EMI Group, a rival record company.
- Half a year later, when on 9 May 2016 Chancellor Faymann resigned from all his posts, Kern was again named one of the candidates alongside Time Warner manager Gerhard Zeiler and former Siemens manager.
- It's difficult to find alongside time in a sentence. 用alongside time造句挺難的
- The merger announced Tuesday vaults Viacom into the major leagues of media conglomerates alongside Time Warner Inc . and the Walt Disney Co . with a major stable of properties across TV, movies, radio and outdoor advertising.
- Magazines . com was started by Jay Clarke, working alongside Time Inc ., in 1999 . A sports enthusiast and former banker, Clarke had previously co-founded an entrepreneurial venture called Monorail Computer Corporation, which manufactured personal computers for consumers.