- About 80 % of all aluminium forged parts are made of AlSi1MgMn.
- The lower receiver is an aluminium forging, and the upper receiver is made from stamped steel.
- Due to the narrow temperature range and high thermal conductivity, aluminium forging can only be realized in a particular process window.
- Therefore, aluminium forged parts are mainly used in aerospace, automotive industry and many other fields of engineering especially in those fields, where highest safety standards against failure by abuse, by shock or vibratory stresses are needed.
- It's difficult to find aluminium forging in a sentence. 用aluminium forging造句挺難的