- he analysed the situation very closely .
- he analysed it as promptly as possible .
- comprehensive geochemical surveys are analysed .
- he learnt how to analyse many compounds into their elements .
- perhaps they had analysed our phone calls to washington .
- It's difficult to find analysing in a sentence. 用analysing造句挺難的
- a remarkable work should be enjoyed together and doubts analysed in company .
- he laid special stress on analysing the particularity of the contradiction .
- we should analyse what they said and not just agree with everything .
- we can also now analyse a difficulty encountered in section 2. 2. 3 .
- it must not be supposed that the fall in prices thus analysed is innocuous .
- in analysing a situation, it 's essential to distinguish the main aspect from the minor one ..
- who shall analyse those tears, and say whether they were sweet or bitter ?
- tong uses the model to analyse the effect of a rectangular obstruction in a channel .
- in analysing marx's sociology, therefore, it is important to begin with marx's own starting point .
- individual elements must be analysed in their relation to the whole, in their mutual relation and combination .