- Andrus Veerpalu, Estonia, 38 minutes 13.8 seconds.
- Olympic champion Andrus Veerpalu participated on his 5th Winter Olympics.
- Ivanov had to settle for silver and Andrus Veerpalu of Estonia took the bronze.
- Estonia's Andrus Veerpalu won the bronze, 38.6 seconds back.
- Estonia's Andrus Veerpalu won the bronze.
- It's difficult to find andrus veerpalu in a sentence. 用andrus veerpalu造句挺難的
- Mikhail Ivanov of Russia won the silver and Andrus Veerpalu of Estonia took the bronze.
- The defending Olympic champion was the Estonian Andrus Veerpalu, who won in Salt Lake.
- Ivanov took silver and Andrus Veerpalu of Estonia, the 15K gold medalist, was third.
- 15k classical _ Andrus Veerpalu, Estonia
- Countryman Anders Aukland was third, followed by a pair of Estonian skiers Andrus Veerpalu and Jaak Mae.
- Andrus Veerpalu delighted the big home crowd lining the course by finishing third, 1.5 seconds behind.
- This was nearly ten minutes slower than the gold medallist, Andrus Veerpalu of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Andrus Veerpalu became the oldest world champion in history with his victory at Liberec 2009 on the 15 km classical event.
- Andrus Veerpalu of Estonia came virtually out of nowhere to clinch the silver, while Mikhail Botwinov of Austria took the bronze.
- 8, Estonia ( Andrus Veerpalu, Jaak Mae, Meelis Aasmae, Indrek Tobreluts ), 4 : 02.1.