- Anguita Parrado, 32, was embedded with that division.
- Julio Anguita Parrado : El Mundo ( Spain ), April 7.
- Anguita is located in the Sistema Ib閞ico below Sierra Ministra.
- Anguita also said the party had supported labor reforms opposed by the coalition.
- Anguita Parrado was killed during his first war assignment.
- It's difficult to find anguita in a sentence. 用anguita造句挺難的
- He founded the magazine Vital / Ombligo with Omar C醕eres and Eduardo Anguita.
- The nearest towns are Anguita to the west and Maranch髇 to the east.
- Support for Anguita and the IU has been growing as disenchantment with Gonzalez mounts.
- Reports suggested the defeat could force its communist leader Julio Anguita to step down.
- Anguita did not attend the congress Friday.
- Sistiaga said he and his colleagues had dedicated the award to Couso and Anguita Parrado.
- United Left leader Julio Anguita said.
- The coalition comprises dozens of regional parties centered around the Spanish Communist Party led by Anguita.
- He was the son of Julio Anguita, former leader of the leftist Izquierda Unida coalition.
- In the catalogue there were articles and poems by the poets Eduardo Anguita and Julio Molina.