anybody seen my baby造句
- No Doubt; " Anybody Seen My Baby,"
- "Anybody Seen My Baby ? " is a typical song from the"
- The difference is obvious on the first single, the Dust Brothers-produced " Anybody Seen My Baby ."
- Other songs, such as " Anybody Seen My Baby ? " and " Already Over Me, " are forgettably generic.
- In 1997 Mink and k . d . lang were co-credited as songwriters on the Rolling Stones single " Anybody Seen My Baby ? ".
- It's difficult to find anybody seen my baby in a sentence. 用anybody seen my baby造句挺難的
- In 1997, Markie appeared on the Rolling Stones'song " Anybody Seen My Baby ? " on their album " Bridges to Babylon ".
- Contenders for Best Pop Group Vocal are Fleetwood Mac with Silver Springs, No Doubt with Don't Speak, and Rolling Stones with Anybody Seen My Baby?
- She received a writing credit for the Rolling Stones 1997 song, " Anybody Seen My Baby ? ", whose chorus sounds strikingly similar to " Constant Craving ".
- Coincidentally, " Has Anybody Seen My Baby " is reported to have been the title of a song written and recorded by Brian Jones after leaving the Rolling Stones.
- Jones had apparently demoed a few of his own songs in the weeks before his death, including " Has Anybody Seen My Baby ? " and " Chow Time ".
- The Rolling Stones guitarist was listening to the band's new single, " Anybody Seen My Baby, " when his daughter joined dad at the kitchen table.
- A spokeswoman in New York said Tuesday the band was still there shooting a video for the first single, Anybody Seen My Baby, tentatively set for radio release on Sept . 10.
- More recently she was seen in " Playing By Heart " ( 1999 ), and she also appeared in the Rolling Stones video, " Has Anybody Seen My Baby ?"
- The chorus to " Anybody Seen My Baby ? " is a direct lift from lang's " Constant Craving, " which forced them to give her a last-minute writing credit.
- Ten video clips of the 11 artistes featured on the album will appear on the one-hour show ( Rolling Stone's Anybody Seen My Baby didn't get the green light from the censors ).