- The album was produced by Robert Appere.
- It was produced by Robert Appere.
- In 1993 Tony Tammaro was the winner of the 4th edition of Festival di Sanscemo with the song " E v'a facite appere ".
- And ferdermore of the blasynge of armys : as hereafter it maye appere . " This edition was adorned by three woodcuts, and included a " Treatyse of fysshynge wyth an Angle ", not contained in the St Albans edition.
- All IPs have been making simmilar, vandal edits to Hirohito within short spaces of time after each other All IPs appere to be from the same location as they are the same, apart from the last number . talk ) 09 : 22, 5 June 2011 ( UTC)
- It's difficult to find appere in a sentence. 用appere造句挺難的
- After recording demo sessions in 1972 with John Cale for Warner Bros . Records and others with Alan Mason and Robert Appere for Roadrunner ", as well as the songs " Walk Up The Street ", " Dance With Me " and the a cappella " Don't Let Our Youth Go To Waste ".
- In April 1972, the Modern Lovers travelled to Los Angeles where they held two demo sessions; the first was produced by the Velvet Underground's John Cale for Warner Brothers, while the second was produced by Alan Mason and Robert Appere for A & M . Both sets of sessions yielded tracks which, although originally recorded as demos, eventually found their way onto the album.