approach the fortress造句
- Mackellar was also able to resume construction of siege works to approach the fortress.
- He sends Julian, Gronningen and Macek to approach the fortress from the adjacent mountain ledge.
- Cao Ren sent his son, Cao Tai, to lead the main forces to approach the fortress, and ordered general Chang Diao and Wang Shuang to sneak-attack Middle Island, where defenders'families resided.
- Just as she finishes saying that and approaches the fortress, two more of her stuffed animals with the voices of her siblings arrive in jeeps and begin to sing the same song warning her not to go to the fortress, but Louise interrupts them and tells them she has heard it all before.
- It's difficult to find approach the fortress in a sentence. 用approach the fortress造句挺難的