approach to dialogue造句
- The monarch was notorious for an " I speak, you listen " approach to dialogue.
- The villain's voice is very distinct, allowing Kirkman to toy with a very different approach to dialogue.
- My objection to the approach is that it is reactionary and stands in place of effect approaches to dialogue that would allow progressive community trusts to gain market share.
- A more prescriptive approach to dialogue games has been proposed by Mackenzie ( 1979 ), Carlson ( 1983 ) and Hintikka ( 1984 ), that have been reviewed by Walton ( 1984 ).
- She said that when she was 16 years old in 1980 she saw a play called " Bastard Angel " by playwright Barrie Keeffe at Royal Shakespeare Company and was deeply interested in the short sentences and naturalistic approach to dialogue.
- It's difficult to find approach to dialogue in a sentence. 用approach to dialogue造句挺難的