approach to power造句
- The first key is an uninhibited approach to power.
- Divide and conquer was her approach to power politics.
- That approach to power plants would materially increase pollution and decrease public safety.
- McKenzie's very feminine approach to power was on display at the convention.
- The utility says a balanced approach to power generation will help ensure affordable, reliable sources of power.
- It's difficult to find approach to power in a sentence. 用approach to power造句挺難的
- Moreover, even some Russians argue that the Bush administration's no-nonsense approach to power has its benefits.
- Many here fear that Kabila's treatment of Miba's wealth may be indicative of his broader approach to power.
- But he said that the administration took a laissez-faire approach to power markets for too long, worsening the blow to California's economy.
- Touching indirectly on the topic, Trittin told delegates Friday that the Greens must modernize their approach to power now that they will no longer be an opposition party.
- During this period he came across the Development Focused End Use Oriented ( DEFENDUS ) approach to power sector planning developed by Prof . Amulya Kumar N . Reddy.
- The Lakers'committee approach to power forward should be enough when factored with the expected maturity of Shaquille O'Neal, Eddie Jones and Kobe ` Jumpingbean"
- It suggests a new approach to power one that emphasizes power based on the recognition of rights and on the empowerment of the individual as well as the community.
- The Sch鰊au Power Supply uses a decentralized approach to power generation, and makes use of renewable energy sources, including solar, hydroelectric, wind power, and biomass.
- His general approach to power and politics is looking at the relationship between the state and its subjects, or the more subtle ways in which power percolates through everyday practice.
- Even in the event that STs do not lead to lower cost approaches to power generation, they are still lower cost in general; this makes them attractive devices for studying plasma physics, or as high-energy neutron sources.